Second time zone and power reserve display
In addition to the weekday and date display, the 356 watch is also available with a second time zone or power reserve display. While the Sinn 356 UTC provides you with the GMT function with a second time zone for frequent travellers, the 356 Sa GR offers you the indication of the power reserve instead of the weekday display at three o'clock. As these models are no longer in production, the availability of the UTC as well as the Sa GR is limited and requires a look at the second-hand market.
Those who find the models in the Sinn 356 series too small should not ignore their larger counterpart, the Sinn 358 is a classic pilot's watch with a 42-millimetre case.
- Automatic calibre ETA Valjoux 7750 or SW 500 from Sellita
- 48-hour power reserve
- Housing size of 38.5mm
- Chronograph function up to 12 hours
- Subsidiary dials at three o'clock with the date or weekday indication
- Optional: GMT & power reserve indicator
- Arabic numerals with luminous material