The opposite of understatement
The Roger Dubuis Excalibur Ltd. is a statement on the wrist simply because of its imposing case diameter of 45 millimetres. Thanks to the transparent, partially skeletonised dial, you have an unobstructed view of the architecturally elaborate movement, which features two flying tourbillons. The unusual timepiece is also distinguished by many loving details - such as an oversized crown, an artfully knurled bezel and exotic-looking horns with proprietary lugs.
Specifications of the Excalibur Ltd.
- Case size: 45 millimetres
- Case material: 18-carat rose gold
- Case back: Sapphire crystal
- Movement: Roger Dubuis manufacture calibre (RD01SQ)
- Frequency: 3 Hz (21,600 vph)
- Power reserve: 50 hours
- Water resistance: 5 bar / 50 metres
- Functions: Hour, minute, double tourbillon
- Dial: Skeletonised and transparent
- Strap material: leather