The timepiece from Paris that sets standards
The French company Chanel has made history with many products and is considered an icon, especially in fashion and jewellery. When it comes to watchmaking, the company has also established itself successfully on the market for years with its watch-mechanical creations. The Chanel Monsieur, for example, is rightly one of the most sought-after collections from Paris. The men's watch's design is timelessly masculine and knows how to convince with its attention to detail. Thanks to the large variety of models, you too can find a model that suits you and your requirements.
- Case: Beige, white or red gold, platinum
- Calibre: Manual winding (Calibre 1)
- Power reserve: 72 hours
- Dial: Opaline, large central minute, jumping hour, small second
- Sapphire crystal: Scratch-resistant
- Strap: Calfskin with alligator pattern
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Gold/platinum crown and buckle
- Transparent see-through glass case back
The most striking feature of the Chanel Monsieur is its retrograde time display. This means that the hand moves in a semicircle and jumps back to the starting position when it reaches the end position. The hour is displayed at position six. This is a refined complication - rare, elaborate and perfectly implemented in the Monsieur - with around 170 components.