Time measurement rethought
Even at first glance, it is clear that the Bulgari Gefica is an unconventional model series. With the design, Gérald Genta has questioned the classic concept of time display and artfully staged it. His aim was to ensure the best possible readability of the timepiece. Genta achieved this feat with the help of a jumping digital hour display and a retrograde minute display. The bold design of the Bulgari Gefica also emphasises the instrumental character of wristwatches. The retrograde displays particularly underline the sporty flair of the collection. This turns the extravagant models into eye-catching timepieces with a high recognition value.
The specifications of the Gefica
- Case: Bronze and titanium
- Diameter: 47mm
- Movement: Calibre 1004, self-winding
- Power reserve: Approximately 42 hours
- Functions: Hour (digital, jumping), minute (retrograde, 210°), second, date (retrograde, 180°).
- Bracelet: Alligator leather
- Clasp: Titanium