Omega Speedmaster Blue: New, Pre-Owned and Vintage
Blue watches are a successful change from black tool watches. This also applies to the Omega Speedmaster blue. There are numerous blue versions of the legendary Moonwatch available new or pre-owned or as vintage watches. From the avant-garde Speedmaster Mark models to blue-gold or ceramic versions, the portfolio features the right Speedmaster blue for every taste.
At CHRONEXT, you can get a wide selection of fair Omega Speedmaster blue prices ready for immediate delivery. Whether it's new, pre-owned or vintage, each model is inspected for authenticity by our certified CHRONEXT watchmakers before being sold and then backed by our 24-month warranty.
Blue is the new black
Black is the classic colour for instrumental watch dials and bezels, as the contrast allows for maximum legibility. But with the numerous variants of the Omega Speedmaster blue, the Biel-based manufacturer has produced a tasteful alternative for lovers of the traditional Moonwatch in recent decades. In addition to vintage models, many Co-Axial models offer state-of-the-art watchmaking.
Omega Speedmaster in blue: from Mark models to the Co-Axial Speedmaster
The Omega Speedmaster has been available with blue dials since the 1970s. One of the first models was the Speedmaster Mark III. This model was originally launched in 1971 and offered not only a black dial but also an ice-blue sunburst dial. Omega's most important blue Speedmaster models include the following watches:
- Omega Speedmaster Gemini IV 40th Anniversary (Ref. 3565.80, limited to 2,005 pieces)
- Omega Speedmaster CK 2998 2016 (Ref. 318.104.22.168.02.001, limited to 2,998 pieces)
- Omega Speedmaster Automatic Triple Date (Ref. 3523.80)
- Omega Speedmaster "Ivory Moonphase Replica" (Ref. 3575.20)
- Omega Speedmaster '57 Co-Axial Chronograph (Ref. 322.214.171.124.03.001)
- Omega Speedmaster Blue Side of the Moon Ceramic (Ref. 304.93.44.52.03.001)
- Omega Speedmaster Blue Side of the Moon Ceramic Aventurine (Ref. 304.93.44.52.03.002)
Among the most exclusive and desirable blue dial Speedmaster models is the Omega Speedmaster Blue Side of the Moon Co-Axial Master Chronometer Moonphase Chronograph 44.25 mm. This watch, with Ref. 304.93.44.52.03.002, is distinguished by several features, including
- Case in blue ceramic
- Dial-in blue aventurine glass
- Indices and hands in 18-carat Sedna gold; the inscription on the tachymeter bezel also picks up the Sedna gold tone
- Moon disc with a mix of aventurine glass, enamel and Sedna gold
- Co-Axial manufacture calibre with METAS certification
To create the aventurine dial of this blue Speedmaster, Omega isolates cobalt and manganese atoms to create crystalline clusters enclosed in the aventurine glass. This creates an effect that makes the dial look like a sparkling starry sky.
Buy an Omega Speedmaster in blue at CHRONEXT
In our online shop, you will find versions of the Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch blue at attractive prices. In addition to new and unworn models, you can also buy pre-owned timepieces and vintage watches from us always inspected for authenticity! Our certified CHRONEXT watchmakers authenticate every watch before it is released for sale. We guarantee this with our 24-month warranty.
If you have any questions, our experienced specialists will be happy to advise you. You can reach us easily by phone, e-mail or live chat.