Omega Seamaster rose gold watches: Master Chronometer in Sedna Gold
Omega Seamaster rose gold watches are clearly a superlative in the world of watches: Both the inner and outer values of the timepieces meet the highest standards. The nautically inspired Seamaster collection offers numerous models in rose gold for both male and female wrists, ranging from professional diving watches to aesthetic dress watches.
At CHRONEXT, you get a huge selection of the Seamaster collection online at attractive prices. So too are numerous rose gold models - ready for immediate delivery. Order your dream watch online and have it delivered safely and free of charge to your home or pick it up in person at a CHRONEXT Lounge. You only pay on site.
Omega Seamaster Rose Gold: High-Tech Calibre in a Gold Case
The rose gold Omega Seamaster combines state-of-the-art watchmaking with luxurious aesthetics. Inside the more recent Seamaster models, the Biel-based manufacturer has installed Master Chronometers, which are among the most advanced movements in the industry. Each Master Chronometer has METAS certification, awarded by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS). To achieve this, each Master Chronometer must pass eight demanding tests:
- Every movement must prove its functionality in a magnetic field.
- The movement is placed in the case and must again withstand a magnetic field.
- The chronometric performance of the watch is tested over two 24-hour periods. This includes magnetisation with 15,000 gauss and testing in different positions.
- Chronometric accuracy is tested again over a total of 48 hours in six different positions.
- Re-testing of accuracy while changing the position of the watch every 60 seconds.
- Checking the accuracy at the end of the power reserve.
- Checking the power reserve itself: METAS tests whether the watch maintains its power reserve.
- Test of water resistance by using pressure.
In-house Sedna gold
All Omega Seamaster rose gold models are made from Sedna gold - an in-house alloy. Sedna gold takes its name from the planetoid Sedna, which is known for its shimmering red hue. The gold impresses with its special depth of colour and an appealingly radiant red.
Omega rose gold consists of 75 per cent gold (= 18 carats) and has a high copper and palladium content. While the copper gives Sedna gold its characteristic hue, palladium provides an exceptional degree of hardness that gives the material its resistance.
Omega Seamaster rose gold watches with impressive model diversity
The variety of models of the Omega Seamaster in rose gold ranges from waterproof Tool Watches to fine Dress Watches with noble leather straps. Omega offers its Sedna Gold Seamaster in the following sub-collections:
- Omega Seamaster Diver 300M in rose gold
- Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 150 M in rose gold
- Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M in rose gold
- Omega Seamaster 300 in rose gold
- Omega Seamaster City Creations in rose gold
- Omega Seamaster Official Olympic Timekeeper in Rose Gold
Buy Omega Seamaster rose gold watches at CHRONEXT
In our online shop, you will find more than 7,000 watches at attractive prices - including numerous Omega rose gold watches such as the Seamaster 300. In addition to the fair Omega Seamaster rose gold price, we offer you first-class service and guarantee the authenticity of every watch sold. Our certified CHRONEXT watchmakers inspect every model and then equip it with our 24-month warranty.
If you have any questions, you can easily reach our experienced experts by phone, email or live chat. We look forward to hearing from you!