Design made to last
The Swiss company appreciates elegant design and creates unique timepieces in a class of their own. The Montblanc Tradition Date Automatic in particular illustrates the consistent design language of the renowned Richemont subsidiary; for example, the watch shines with its slender and straight horns and a double bezel.
- Slim and straight horns for a distinguished appearance
- Applied Roman numerals to emphasise elegance
- Date disc colour-coordinated with the dial
- Double bezel as a discreet eye-catcher
- Symmetrically positioned "railway" minute hand for balance on the dial
- Minimalist lettering