Noble restraint from Japan
While Swiss competition perpetuates the product features of most timepieces on the dials, Grand Seiko rarely uses such prominently placed advertising messages. The technological sophistication behind the SBGV207 has been discreetly placed in the watch's instruction manual. Therefore, only the savvy watch enthusiast can guess which technical masterpiece is actually hidden behind the alphanumeric product designation "Grand Seiko SBGV207". This limitless modesty makes the collection the perfect choice for all those who value understatement. The sporty stainless steel watch provides you with information on the hour, minute, central seconds and date, making it an ideal companion for everyday wear.
The specifications of the SBGV207
- Case: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 40 millimetres
- Water resistance: up to 10 bar
- Movement: Grand Seiko manufacture calibre 9F82 - high-precision movement with double-pulse stepping motor and spring-drive control circuit (32,768 Hz).
- Functions: Hour, minute, central second, date
- Accuracy: +/- 10 seconds per year
- Bracelet: stainless steel, folding clasp with safety pusher