Classic lines and refined complications
Thanks to first-class watch series such as Fifty Fathoms or Villeret, Blancpain has been known for avoiding quartz calibres since 1735. The Blancpain Women collection once again successfully proves that the Swiss manufacturer instead relies on new technologies and the constant development of mechanical movements. The 21.5 to 33-millimetre creations in stainless steel, rose or red gold are exclusively equipped with automatic calibres. The movements have numerous complications such as chronograph, moon phase, perpetual calendar or flyback - so they are in no way inferior to the usual men's watches of today.
Blancpain also knows how to impress with diversity in design: the noble appearance of a women's watch is partly created by Roman indices, partly by diamonds or mother-of-pearl dials. Even free-swinging applications with precious stones, as in the case of the Women Ladybird Ultraplate, are not uncommon at Blancpain and bring extravagance and luxury into focus without losing elegance.
Popular Blancpain Women models
- Blancpain Women Quantième Complet
- Blancpain Women Heure Décentrée
- Blancpain Lady Flyback
- Blancpain Women Quantième Rétrograde
- Blancpain Women Double Fuseau Horaire
- Blancpain Women Ultraplate
- Blancpain Women Ladybird Ultraplate
- Blancpain Women Ladybird Ultraplate Saint-Valentin 2016
- Blancpain Women Mille et Une Nuits
- Blancpain Women Saint-Valentin 2020